Your first visit to our office involves a few simple steps that help us to get to know you better. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, first visit procedures, payment policies and more.
To save some time on your first visit, you can print and complete your new patient forms in advance and bring them with you.
Providing modern dentistry with traditional values.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession and the community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
Please complete these forms so that we can expedite your first visit:
What To Expect
Being prepared for your first appointment will ensure that Dr. Michael Page has all the information he needs to provide you with the best possible care. It also can help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Take some time to review our page and familiarize yourself with us.
We look forward to your first visit.